Re: fractal loops (was: keeping loops interesting)

> How about a plug-in that feeds back double speed sections of the
> input recursively?
>
> andy butler

Oh, this would be frightenly attactive.  Better yet, can one of the Mobius
gurus write a script that just does this automatically as I described it
in
my last response?  I'm guessing it's probably basic...though I'd be
interested to know how Mobius handles all the copying and rate changes,
filling up all 8 tracks. Imagine that...one script button that takes your
single loop in a track and explodes it into fractal mayhem.

Kris