Re: Jeff Becks "Jeff" album

I worked with Jeff in 2003 and his favorite album at the time was
Splattercell. David is also a friend and he got the remix gig from
Jeff, who was unhappy with Andy's methods. The only 'loop' hardware
in Jeff's rig is a TC2290 set up as a delay to his custom marshall
wedges... Steve Prior is Jeff's guitar tech. He's a great guy and
formerly was guitar tech to : Rory Gallagher, Brian May and David
Gilmore... what a life!

http://www.zmix.net