publicity

My point here is that one of the biggest misconceptions about
the music industry is that it's about music. It's not.
It's about preserving and promoting big corporate monopolies.
No matter what music you may make and how innovative or
awesome this is totally irrelevant if you aren't politically well-connected.
In fact disposeable music that is easier and more cost effective to make
(because it requires no talent) is what it's all about.

Monica