Re: Re: loopmaster vst

I get a kick out of the description. "...consideration is on usability
rather than exact emulation of old hardware" (hint, hint....EDP....though
see nothing wrong with emulating hardware, as some "old" hardware, EDPs
included, still kicks ass and is pretty damn good!).

"MASTERvst plug ins are designed to be intuitive and have almost no
learning
curve"...translated as, this looping VST offers only a minimum set of
features, as any sophisticated software looper must necessarily have a
learning  curve. You want a knife that has virtual no learning curve? Buy
single blade pocket knife...you want one that is versatile, bet a Swiss
Army
knife or Leatherman, but expect a learning curve.  This pocket knife is
$30,
by the way.  If you want the Swiss pocket knife (Mobius), it's free.
Imagine
that. That's like, as that delightful Geico Insurance lizard says in his
British accent, free pie and chips. :)  Free pie and chips?!! I love that.

Anyone try it yet?

Kris

*******************
      About MASTERvst
      Thank you for visiting the MASTERvst website!

      MASTERvst is dedicated to bringing you hi quality VST(i) plug ins
that
are intuitive, powerful, and let you focus on making music. While the plug
ins are beutiful, interface design consideration is on usability rather
than
exact emulation of old hardware. All MASTERvst plug ins are designed to be
intuitive and have almost no learning curve. They also sound great. Please
download one today and see for yourself.