Re: OT(?): utility to map Midi Note to PC messages?

Yes, I agree with Fabio - although Zoe didn't tell what system she's
running on that intel mac. Bome is cool if you first buy a Windows XP
license and install it in a partition of its own (not "shared"
because that's too louse for use in real-time audio work). If my
memory serves me right here, Zoe, you are also using Ableton Live and
that license will let you install either on OSX or Windows XP.
Ableton looks and works almost the same, so if Bome is a need XP wold
be a cool audio system for you (then you may also poke around in
Mobius if you like...). Did you look around at http://
www.bigbluelounge.com - it's an OSX audio forum with many
knowledgeable Mac audio nerds.

Speaking OSX, I'm afraid I don't know about any such gadgets (MIDI
note --> MIDI program change) yet converted for the intel processors.
I was using Control Aid for Mac - http://www.charlie-roberts.com/ -
but I see no message on Charlie's page that it should be UB
compatible by now. This means the application will have to use the
bad (for audio) workaround utility Rosetta to fit in with the intel
processor OSX box. And Rosetta has proven way to lazy for real-time
audio processing.

per