ot: random effect (broken digitech)

my random effect is my digitech rp100 that i got in '01, sometimes it starts to
"freak out" and either the effects module will cycle through all the effects (the light flashes and the display switches real fast from one effect to next) or
the amp models will cycle through randomly. i've recorded it once, and it was
kind of interesting in its randomness. (has sort of an extreme tremolo effect in quick changing of effects/amp models)
unfortunately it happens when i'm trying to do something specific....
i try to think of the old adrian belew comment of working w/ your gears quirks-i think
he was talking about one of his gtrs had a broken pu, so he kept using it , instead of replacing it (i think he talked about it being a real twangy sound-he used on one of his songs on one of his 1st solo albums back in 80's)
s---

Do you Yahoo!?