Re: Live 6.0 and Happy Birthday Rick!

Yeah Live 6 is cool. Two features added that made this an
indispensible upgrade (and things that should have been there
earlier): dual processor support, and render individual tracks.

Haven't had a chance to dig into the midi mapping, but I'm hoping the
improved feature set allows for a bit more live looping capability...

Happy birthday Rick!

Neil