feedback 100%

my rang is stuck in 100% feedback due to a button going bad.....it
never fails to amaze me how tricky it is to loop in this
situation.....mush soup is ever near.....i always said that "undo" is
for sissies.....perhaps feedback is for sissies also.....there i said
hey rickeeeeeeee, where's the cake?.....i used to love birthdays till
they seemed to come around every few months.....ZOOM-MOOZ.....an
anti-time drug!

across the web, free AOL Mail and more.