Re: OT(?): utility to map Midi Note to PC messages?

Zoe Keating wrote:
> There's GOT to be another way (I like Bernard's suggestion of a Max
> patch). But I'll keep this in mind though for a last resort.

What about instead of last resort, a future resort? I'll happily patch
it together for you, there is no rush now as Midipipe works for you.

But Max could do much more, even replace the repeaters in case they fail
one day and nobodies selling a used one, it might even combine a
vegetarian meal for you and serve the drink after the concert... ;-)

You don't need to be able to create all by yourself, but you can design
all by yourself...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------