Re: MAX/MSP Conversion Complete...

markfrancombe.com wrote:
> My general impression of both of these packages is that they suck the
> living blood outa you, your skin goes grey, you start to smell of dead
> cells cigerettes and pizza, your friends talk about you when you are not
> there, and you dont talk much to them when they are there... evil...
> dark....and grim....and my personal favorites... audio much and
> synthedit.... are both just slightly less dangerous than heroin. Just
> say NO...
>
> just mho
>
> mark francombe
> (who uses NO computers in the making of his music... anymore... and is
> now rosy cheeked and losing weight!!!

Ah that's why I survived with Max, I skipped the pizza, cook with as
much love as I improvise music, and don't need to loose weight...
And of course if someone would ask me to play blackbird on a guitar I'd
be lost as well... (The only standard I can play halfway through is the
chromatic fanatasy on the bass... ;-)

You probably have to get rid of all other addictions before you start
with those geeky tools... ;-)

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------