Re: feedback 100%

< Everything I play keeps
fading out!>.....sez tom

tom.....try not keeping the stack button depressed all the time, just
use it while inputing something.....if you put in just one note, how
many times will it repeat?.....if something you like fades out, just
input it again.....at least the rang allows one to do a rather long
loop so 100% fb is very doable.....i like how it forces me to think
ahead with sound placement rather than blowing ahead full throttle
knowing it will fade away.....i can't wait for my new button to get
here so i can have less than 100%.....i would rather live in that
world!.....:)m

across the web, free AOL Mail and more.