Re: AW: random effects

You're going to get a lot of people saying that running software of some kind on a laptop is the best, and they probably wouldn't be too far from the truth.  You definitely have lots of options and versatility that way.  I personally want to stick to hardware (at least for the time being), and the EDP is the one I'm saving for.

So to answer your question....  The EDP is the looper that I covet the most, so in my opinion that makes it "best".  At least for me.  Of course, there are lots of people that have migrated from the EDP and/or the Looperlative to a laptop, so at some point that's probably at least something to check out.

Reese Ritherspoon <rithma@rithma.org> wrote:
nobody responded last time i asked, so ill ask again.......is there a
consensus on the 'best' looper out there? is it the echoplex?
please, answer me!