Re: AW: random effects

On 4 okt 2006, at 04.25, Reese Ritherspoon wrote:

> nobody responded last time i asked, so ill ask again.......is there
> a consensus on the 'best' looper out there?  is it the echoplex?

No. Every user have his own favorite, based oh his/hers particular
needs for musical application.

> please, answer me!   or, let me know if i am asking wrong - i am
> new to the list. i know its kind of a nebulous question,
> but i really want something to start with that i can synch via midi
> and has multiple outs.

The question is impossible to answer without knowing more about your
specific needs? (like asking "what is the best vehicle?") At least we
can now write off the Echoplex, because you have listed "multiple
outputs". Unless you're prepared for buying a bunch of Echoplexes -
they have one output each and synch well via MIDI. If you like the
Echoplex feature set but need multiple outputs, and if you don't mind
using a computer as the hardware, you may look at the software looper
Mobius.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)