Re: Best Looper...

>>I'd say the most sophisticated hardware looper would be the Looperlative, by means of it having eight stereo loops, and asynchronus if desired. It has eight sets of possible outputs, but I'm not sure how they're all implemented as the box has continuous software upgrades. It'd be worth checking out the upgrade portion of the forum on the site to see what functionality it has so far.  http://www.looperlative.com<<<

The Looperlative has three pairs of outs, not 8 sets... there are 8 stereo channels, as you say, which can be routed in any combination to the three outs for either separate recording, or post processing...

The other thing you can now do with the Looperlative that does give you access to all 8 channels separately is export loops to a computer via the ethernet port... And import them, should you wish to.

So in terms of 'most fully featured'  I think the LP1 takes that hardware award, but there are still people who love the functionality and playability of the Echoplex, and are happy with it being one mono channel.

For me, the Looperlative rocks my world. :o)

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - shop