OT: Studio pics.

A few weeks ago I had the chance to move my studio stuff from my attic (too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter) to a 'regular' room.  And, since I started having a grand old time with my cell-phone-camera, I took a bunch of pics and posted them.

So, for your amusement...

It's not quite done, I need to change the paintings so I can hang a few of the guitars I never play but want to look at.  And the mics, and a CD rack, and find a place for all the spare cables...  litle things.