Re: RC50 End of Loop

Am I missing something? I haven't seen any way to determine the end of a
loop, i.e. visually on the RC-50. Am I correct in that understanding? If
the bars or whatever of a loop sound similar and maybe they don't lend
themselves to a count off, then I guess there's no way to determine loop
end (?).

--
Paul Richards