Re: MAX/MSP Conversion Complete...

you are quite welcome.

I am completely OSX, as well.

Numerology looks very cool....but I love my max/msp.....

As Kris has noted, while raising two kids, maintaining a relationship
with his wife, and having a full-time job. He made his vst host....in a
very short period using his free time. It does exactly what he wants it
to do, the way he wants to do it. Defining the term "flexible software
instrument."

But here is the big plus: He realized how relatively clear cut it is,
so he took and expanded on the knowledge gained from constructing the
host, and is now making his own audio patches, and making them into
plugins....delays, pitch transposers, et al

Mobius to mac would be awesome....(I know, I've said it before)....but
until then, I'm very happy with the loopers I've constructed. I've
recently added overdubbing loopers with pitch transposition and
degradation on the feedback channels. Too much fun.

Also: Regarding Zoe's problem. the midiparse object in max routes
specific midi data to specific outlets, putting everything in its own
place. so, if midi data artifacts were being generated in the wrong
place, they would not get through to the end of that stream....I had
this problem before, when I used to do more midi control, but midiparse
fixed it.

best,
Jeff

Jeff Kaiser