Re: OT: Studio pics.

Great thank you Tony!I love to see work enviroments
please people feel free to direct me to pictures of
your studios gear etc.i am moving soon to a new house
where i am setting a studio into a room which is all
cement and concrete at the moment, so i am gathering
ideas.
By the way,if anybody has experience about setting up
studio walls floors proper acoustics(which is better
carpet,wood? etc.) but cost effectively(no egg boxes
please)let me know.
cheers
Luis

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90137639@N00/sets/72157594303469033/