Re: OT: Studio pics.

Sound on Sound have a forum specifically for
discussing studio design and building - it's at
http://www.soundonsound.com/forum/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=DESIGN
- the Studio SOS features each month usually have
handy bits and pieces of information about room
layouts, acoustic treatment and so on.

- Tony

PS. Yes, the photos were good too :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90137639@N00/sets/72157594303469033/