Re: IDEAL SMALL STUDIO SPECIFICATIONS FOR LOOPERS -- Was: Re: OT:Studio pics.

I`m just an apartment dweller contemplating moving and finding more space.
I used to have lots of links to good studio building sites but they`re all
lost.
Lately I`ve found some stuff

Besides the Design forum posted by Tony;
"Sound on Sound have a forum specifically for
discussing studio design and building - it's at
http://www.soundonsound.com/forum/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=DESIGN
- the Studio SOS features each month usually have
handy bits and pieces of information about room
layouts, acoustic treatment and so on."

here are some more;
http://www.ethanwiner.com/acoustics.html
http://www.realtraps.com/articles.htm