Re: OT: Ideal small studio specs for Loopers?

Ever considered a circular dwelling, like a Yurt or a Dome?  There are
several places in Oregon that manufacture Yurts that are not too
expensive and can be easily customized I believe.  I've been led to
believe that the acoustics in a dome are quite nice as well (though
maybe not for recording, I don't know).

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org