MIDI SYNCHING DEVICE RECS.

Hello tech/looping list!

i would love a rec.

i have an echoplex, a machine drum, and a nord modular. i would like to synch these all up to one midi clock. ex: i would like to make an echoplex loop and then drop in a beat from my drum machine that kicks in in perfect time with the echoplex. and then i would like to send a synth sequence from my nord that drops in time with echoplex and machine drum.

i would love your tech input on how to do  this. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!