Re: mac performance software

On Oct 10, 2006, at 9:16 AM, Paul Mimlitsch wrote:

> << http://plasq.com/rax >>
>
> Any body using this?

Hi
Yes I have RAX.
I have found it to be an excellent application for midi instruments
and plug-ins...

But,

I have had less than stellar performance from it for running
acoustic / mic / line-in stuff.
I have not been able to figure out why, I suspect it might have
something to do with Soundflower which I have installed to support a
couple of other apps.
It may also be my Firewire interface which might want to jump the
sampling rate to high. Still trying to track down the problem.

regards

BobC

http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier
http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier2