Porting Win VST to Mac not possible (was: Re: MAX/MSP Conversion Complete...)

> On 5 okt 2006, at 01.12, Krispen Hartung wrote:
>
>> Two things, on the wishlist...converting a PC VST to a MAC VST,

>> doesn't someone make an app that will make a pc VST work on a mac?
>> I used to have a program that converted VST to RTAS, etc.

Very good questions! I'm not skilled in programming myself, so I
asked Angus F. Hewlett because his company, FXpansion, makes the best
converters between plug-in formats run on the same platform. Below
you'll find his excellent answer (quoted with his permission).

Per

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)