Re: OT: Trumpet video

Shit, this guy is stealing the show I planned for my performance
at the Experimental Side of the Y2K6 International Live Looping festival
at the Luggage Store in San Francisco on Thursday, October 19th  (subtle
plug, eh?)

All week I've been shedding on my purple anodized trumpet that I got at
NAMM
for $75.

I can't believe that he is stealing my shit.........................wow,
is there no honor?

Rick

ps yeah,  and those experimental hacks Jeff Kaiser, Krispen Hartung and
Rainer Straschill
will be on that bill too!