Re: mac performance software

Hey gang...

I just read a review of Live 6 and it seems to have a
ton of new routing features that really make it
amazingly attractive as a VST host.

http://www.ableton.com/pages/live_6/whats_new/instrument_and_effect_racks

Cool thing is that you can nest racks and do really
interesting MIDI control and parallel processing.

I haven't had the chance to try it yet (I think I get
a free upgrade as I just bought v5) but I'm psyched to
dig into it.  It's a chunk of change but as Per
advised me, it's well worth it.  With it's new
functionality it's possibly an even better live
looping tool.

Mark

--- Craig McCollough <craig@craigmccollough.com>