sooperlooper for intel mac

the creator of SooperLooper just announced the following.....

"
To all that have been patiently waiting, here is a universal binary
release for the current version of SooperLooper (1.0.8) that should
work on PPC and Intel macs running 10.4.x.

Note that this is exactly the same version as before, there are no new
features yet... hopefully that will change sooner than later.

http://essej.net/sooperlooper/SooperLooper-1.0.8u.dmg

Intel mac users please give this a try and let me know if it works or
not.  I'll post it on the website after I get some positive feedback.

Sorry for the wait on UBs,  and I'm really sorry about the ongoing
wait for new features (latency compensation, etc).

jlc

"