Re: sooperlooper for intel mac

Zoe Keating wrote:
> the creator of SooperLooper just announced the following.....
>

> "
> To all that have been patiently waiting, here is a universal binary
> release for the current version of SooperLooper (1.0.8) that should
> work on PPC and Intel macs running 10.4.x.
>
> Note that this is exactly the same version as before, there are no new
> features yet... hopefully that will change sooner than later.
>
> http://essej.net/sooperlooper/SooperLooper-1.0.8u.dmg
>
> Intel mac users please give this a try and let me know if it works or
> not.  I'll post it on the website after I get some positive feedback.
>
> Sorry for the wait on UBs,  and I'm really sorry about the ongoing
> wait for new features (latency compensation, etc).
>
> jlc
>
> "

This looks good. But before I install, can anyone comment on how happily
Jack coexists with CoreAudio? I know Jack claims that you can route the
output from CoreAudio apps through it, but the idea of depending on an
ever-complexifying stack of low-level plumbing gives me a bad case of
The Fear. So any info from those who know would be appreciated.

Brian