will someone lend us one Mackie powered monitor for the LOOPERS DELIGHT 10th BASH this Friday in Oakland?

Would someone be into bringing
on Mackie SRM  10" or 12" speaker to the
Loopers Delight Birthday party in Oakland on Friday  night.

We gave Kim's set for the mains and one from Amy X so
we're one monitor shy of a good sound system for that night
and it means Bill and I won't have to drive back to
Santa Cruz,  really late at night to re set up the main festival stage for
the
next day.

We'd need it to be at the venue no later than 6 p.m. on Friday evening and
we'd need someone to take it
when we finish shortly after midnight,  as we'll be racing home to Santa
Cruz immediately after the party.

yours,  sincerely,  Rick Walker