Re: OT... Live 6 upgrade path?

i've had the same problem. they have not returned my email after over one week.

i'm surprised that their customer service is so poor.

On Oct 16, 2006, at 4:29 PM, mark sottilaro wrote:

Hey,

I'm eager to check out Live 6's new rack routing

functions... but although I purchased Live 5 within

the "free upgrade" time period, I can find no way on

their site to do such a thing, and only a brief

mention of it.  Has anyone done this yet?

Mark