Re: OT... Live 6 upgrade path?

Hm, I tried that, thinking they may have set it up
that way... didn't work.  Not sure why.  Maybe I put
in a wrong number... I'll try it again tonight.

IMO, not having a clear explaination of how you
upgrade on their site coupled with the fact that I
followed links on their newsletter and faq page that
are dead is bad customer service.  A simple line of
text on their upgrade page would make things very easy
with almost no effort on their part.

I'm not knocking Live.  It's a great app and so far
I'm totally happy with it.  So happy I probably
wouldn't even care to upgrade at this point as I
haven't even figured out all v5's functionality yet,
but I got a newsletter that said I could and their
marketing has been very good at telling me I should,
so I figured "why not?"

Mark

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41969054@N00/sets/72157594240725240/