Re: OT... Live 6 upgrade path? Mission Accomplished

Hmmm.. You paid 99 bucks for the 5.2 with the promise of a free Live 6
upgrade  offer? [< Time-limited Ableton offer: Upgrade to Live 6 for
EUR/USD 99>]
  You now have it registered.  Your email is registered and linked with
your registration numbers.  You saw no instructions or tab to click for
free merchandise to be sent to you.    The Lite may be an issue, but
logically it doesn't make sense.  I upgrade from  Live 2 and I bet your
  edition of Live Lite was more advanced than 2.  Seems to me they would
not have let you have 5.2 in the first place if the LITE version was an
issue.  But who knows.  One thing that I did that I did not mention.  I
emailed Nadine and told her that I could not get 6 and initialize it.
She wrote back and told me to send her my purchase receipt and 5.2
serial number.  She then wrote back with these instructions.
Dear Marc,
thank you for your e-mails.
Sorry for the slightly delayed response.

Please go to our webshop http://www.ableton.com/upgrade
And enter your Live 5.2 serial number.
You will automatically receive a Live 6 serial number for free sent to
your personal account.
Enjoy Live 6!

It took a little more than that to finally get it completed.
It sounds like you should get Live 6  and there is some glitch in your
account.
If you don't get any resolution and you live in the USA I would call
the USA technical support line and give them a shot.  Maybe they could
intervene for you.  Ableton has been unusually slow with emails lately
and that has not been my experience with them  in the past.  They have
always been kindly helpful to me.
GL

>>> http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier2
>>> http://tinyurl.com/cr25j