Re: OT... Live 6 upgrade path? Mission Accomplished

i was able to download the upgrade, but i can't run it w/o a new serial number. i've sent two emails ( a week or so apart) and have sent notes from the website and have not gotten a single reply. there are only four hours of customer support a day, and every time i've tried to call during those hours, the line has been busy (10+ times...)

 did someone get an email reply?