HAPPY 10-YEAR ANNIVERSAY LOOPER'S DELIGHT!

Hey Kim, et al,

Well the October 3rd 10-year anniversary of my own first post to the
list kinda slipped by me. I meant to post something by way of a "thank
you" and "Happy 10th" then. What can I say? I'm kinda slow.

I just want to say here publicly (and for the record) that Kim has done
an amazing thing. He has provided a place for a previously nonexistent
community (albeit virtual) to develop and thrive for over 10 years.
That is an amazing feat.

This forum -- and the many friends I have made on it -- have made a
great difference in my life over the past decade. Words cannot express
the gratitude I feel Kim. Thanks is too small a word. For what it's
worth. I'll put a coin or two in the LD PayPal "cup" at:
<http://www.loopersdelight.com/loop.html>

I encourage any others here who appreciate this little place in
cyberspace to do the same. Hope to see you all at the party in Oakland:

                Friday, October 20, 2006, 8pm
                Orbis Nex,
                851 81st Ave, Unit 217,
                Oakland, CA, USA