Re: HAPPY 10-YEAR ANNIVERSAY LOOPER'S DELIGHT!

At 07:48 AM 10/19/2006, tEd ® kiLLiAn wrote:
>I just want to say here publicly (and for the record) that Kim has done
>an
>amazing thing. He has provided a place for a previously nonexistent
>community (albeit virtual) to develop and thrive for over 10 years. That
>is an amazing feat.
>
>This forum -- and the many friends I have made on it -- have made a great
>difference in my life over the past decade. Words cannot express the
>gratitude I feel Kim. Thanks is too small a word. For what it's worth.
>I'll put a coin or two in the LD PayPal "cup" at:
><http://www.loopersdelight.com/loop.html>

Ted, thanks a lot for the kind words and the coin in the cup! It does make
a difference to me.

And thanks to all of you who have come here over these past 10 years,
making this an interesting and dynamic community. Creating and maintaining
a website is one thing, but it is all of us participating that made
Looper's Delight happen.

>I encourage any others here who appreciate this little place in
>cyberspace
>to do the same. Hope to see you all at the party in Oakland:
>
>                 Friday, October 20, 2006, 8pm
>                 Orbis Nex,
>                 851 81st Ave, Unit 217,
>                 Oakland, CA, USA