Listen to the AM/FM Show in less than 90 minutes from now

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, October 21 at 6:00
am.  I will continue the special on E-dition Electronic Music
Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I
am at the helm, the show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic
at the beginning, an eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds
up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's web site is
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh