Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: FS Looperlative ver 1.02

How much are you asking? And what is lower noise modification? Was the unit noisy on play back or while looping?

on 10/21/06 11:25 AM, mikestevensmusic@sympatico.ca wrote:

Hi
 I thought I would post it here before it goes to Ebay.
Its in new condition and it only left my house to get the lower noise modification.
Im moving to a simple setup with less options for my simple brain   Thanks
   Mike  Stevens      ph- 519 869 8175      email    mikestevensmusic@sympatico.ca

Regards,

-Larry Stites-
Northern California Networks, Inc.