Re: FS Looperlative ver 1.02

Title: Re: FS  Looperlative  ver 1.02
Thanks – and a new unit is $1500 without the upgrades you have made to your looperlative? I presume your unit is in pristine condition, original box, packing, docs, and all that is included with new.

on 10/21/06 11:52 AM, mikestevensmusic@sympatico.ca wrote:

Hi  Larry
   The lower noise mod is something Bob came up with as he is continually improving the specs and features.
I'm a pro harmonica player  and most of my gigs are acoustic so Im really picky. Steve Lawson is using an earlier version that is noisier than mine and he has been playing and recording with no problems.
The looperlative has some backround hiss  as its not completely silent  but once you start to play  its not noticeable .             I would like to get   $1300.  USF
Thanks                 Mike                                                                       ----- Original Message -----

From: Larry Stites <mailto:ncnet@sbcglobal.net>

To: Loopers Delight <mailto:Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>

Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 2:41  PM

Subject: Re: FS Looperlative ver  1.02

How much are you asking? And what is lower noise  modification? Was the unit noisy on play back or while looping?

on  10/21/06 11:25 AM, mikestevensmusic@sympatico.ca  wrote:

Hi
 I thought I would post it here before  it goes to Ebay.
Its in new condition and it only left my house to get  the lower noise modification.
Im moving to a simple setup with less  options for my simple brain   Thanks
   Mike   Stevens      ph- 519 869 8175       email     mikestevensmusic@sympatico.ca

Regards,

-Larry  Stites-
Northern California Networks, Inc.