Re: Y2K6 Streaming Now!

Hey everyone....the wireless access point here as been down all day. We are up and running again, and Rainer is plaing now. See the streaming link below.

http://krispen.serverroom.us:9030/ (click listen)

Kris

On Sat Oct 21 16:44 , Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com> sent:

Sweet!! Thanks to everyone there in Santa Cruz for posting photos and
sounds, I really wish I could be there but this helps.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com