some ninjams online

I've put three one-hour-ninjams online here:
http://www.michaelpeters.de/mp3/ninjams.
You can download (if you really want), or listen to an mp3 stream in 128
kbps stereo if you have the bandwidth.

The first of the jams is the "official" session with Per, Bernhard, and me
from the Y2K6 ninjam stage. Per was local in Santa Cruz, Bernhard was in
Zurich, Switzerland, and I was at home near Cologne, Germany.

The second is a jam that Michael Bearpark, Bernhard and me did "backstage"
on another server immediately afterwards.

The third is a test jam that I did with Bernhard two days before the
festival.

Michael www.michaelpeters.de