Behringer iAXE393 USB-Guitar

Hi everybody!

I just discovered this new Behringer Product, which seems quite interesting. But I didnīt find any information if this guitar is only exclusively working with the supplied Native Instruments/Behringer Amp Plug-Ins and the supplied recording software, or if it is also usable for other plugins, like NI B4 organ or Battery plugins, used with e.g. Steinbergīs Cubase.

If it would act as a "plugin of all kind"-trigger, then it might be a powerful live looping tool. Imagine, just a laptop with looping software (mobius etc.), sequencer software with plugins and this guitar. Would make travelling to concerts a lot easier.
And the price of just around 120 Euros/145 US Dollars is unbelievable even just as a regular guitar.

And to those who might have tested this guitar with a computer, I would really appreciate their report.

Regards from Spain
Ingo Ito