RE: Behringer iAXE393 USB-Guitar

From: Ingo Ito [mailto:ito@itofarm.com]

> I just discovered this new Behringer Product, which seems quite
> interesting.

The guitar has a built in USB audio interface, it is not a triggering
device.  I would guess that it will work with any audio application,
since the device driver makes it look like an ordinary audio interface.
It is probably similar to this:

  http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LightSnake10/

You would therefore not have to buy a standalone audio interface,
but you would still have to buy a footswitch or some other
triggering device to control the plugins.

Jeff