Fw: Thanks to Rick Walker for organizing Y2K6 Intl Live Looping Festival

I can't thank Rick enough for all the work that he did putting together the Y2K6 festival.  I had a blast this weekend.  I heard some of the most wonderful music this weekend.  What is even better is that it was all different.  This festival went a long way to demonstrating that there are many different ways that looping can be used in music.

As for myself, I want to thank Rick for talking me into performing at the festival.  My daughter joined me for my 30 minute set.  We brought out my "private" music that I normally only perform at home.  It felt really good to be performing my music for a change.

So, a big thank you to Rick and everybody else that helped put this amazing gathering together.

-Bob Amstadt