Re: Suggestion about looping gear

Going the software route will give you a bunch of new things to worry
about. You will just experience different limitations and hurdles to
deal with now :O(

I have both and enjoy my gibson echoplex and work with what it can offer
me and understand what it doesn't do, which doesn't effect me that much.
But I do enjoy my powerbook/ableton/midi controller setup also,
but I again expect and understand the limitations here also and
appreciate what software can do.