From: Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:13 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: KlackaDackaRacka Troupe ninjam

I've posted an mp3 of the Kyberfest performance I did with Warren Sirota
(nylon-string guitar/guitar synth) and Brian Good (sax & EWI). Warren
was in Santa Cruz, Brian in Ohio, USA, and I was in Oaxaca, Mexico
(playing nylon-string as well, plus my trusty four-track). For no firm
reason, we called ourselves the KlackaDackaRacka Troupe.

http://www.swanwelder.com/projects/seamlesssurprises.htm

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com