Re: Suggestion about looping gear

You can say they "coincide" with each other, but they
don't really sync.  Kim once said something along the
lines of "There's no degree of sync.  Either you're
synced or your drifting to some degree."  That's great
you can get them to go together for so long though.
To be honest I've never even tried.  I do know that if
you're trying to tap in your loop points instead of
doing the calculation like you do, it's going to be a
lot harder to get them to go together for any decent
length of time.

Man, I'd love for my DD-20 to have MIDI sync, but I
know they'll probably never release anything like
that, and to be honest Augustus Loop AU does the trick
(and a lot more) with no drift ever.  Also the price
of two DD-20s is approaching the price of a 2880, you
know?