Re: Ninjam server

Daryl, got your PM, so I'll take this offlist and get you a coherent
reply when I'm a bit less jet-lagged (just got into Bangkok last
night.  eep!).

Also, wanted to say a big thank you to CPR for putting up and
maintaining the Kyberfest server (both for Y2k6, as well as beyond).
The online collaborative stuff I've heard from Loopfest is
spectacular, and I can't wait to start playing around with it myself.
This should be fun!  :)

        --m.