Re: Fw: Thanks to Rick Walker for organizing Y2K6 Intl Live Looping Festival

Hi all,

   I sure wish I could have made it this year, maybe next.  I 've listened to some of the jams and they are as wonderful as they are diverse.  I look forward to listening to more when time permits.  You guys do a great job! and hats off to Rick for putting this together and sacrificing much!

Weg

Here! Here!

An event like this consumes ones life, and I don't think we can thank Rick
enough for making the sacrifice...

This year, due to scheduling issues, Rick even gave up his performance spot!!

Much honour to Rick and his dedication to looping.. and music.. :)

Thank you brother! :)

-cpr