Re: Y2K6 MP3s Update

Krispen Hartung wrote:
> Here's the running list of downloadable Y2K6 MP3s, also available on the
> website: http://www.y2k6loopfest.com/mp3.html  There is much, much more
> to come.
>
> JEFF KAISER and KRISPEN HARTUNG
> http://www.box.net/public/static/tkmmuf3pdx.mp3

Great work, I really enjoy listening to them.
One big enhancement though would be possible:
Less cryptic file names, the above could be (for example)
19-10_Jeff'n'Krisp'n.mp3 mentioning the date and the musicians, maybe
the set number could be included as well.
And if the mp3 tags would be set, would be helpfull as well... ;-)

I don't know about the Ninjam sessions, but as far as I know, the
originals are stored as ogg files. If they stay within their original
format, they should preserve the best quality...
There are plug-ins for iTunes and lots of players for windows to play
ogg files.
Its claimed that ogg files have much better quality on low rates than
anything else... (I consider 128 kB a low rate ;-)

I'd like to add a Ninjam session with Jeff, which has not been done yet,
due to the difficulties of setting it up in Santa Cruz, something like
"if it had worked, it could have been something like that..." I hope we
can set up a session soon, or as he told me, in November when he is in
Boise...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------