Re: Y2K6 MP3s Update #2

Thanks for your work on this, Krispen. I was able to listen to live streams on Saturday afternoon and evening, and Sunday night, and since then I've been methodically downloading every single damn file. Everything - every single piece! - so far has just been amazing. As a sucker for vocal improv, I especially loved the Amy X/Rick Walker duo and the Pushing Air/Tony K/Mark Francombe Ninjam session.

That was a weekend of incredible music. thanks to everyone for your contributions, and especially Rick for the vision and organization.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
Here are the newest additions to the Y2K6 MP3 page: http://www.y2k6loopfest.com/mp3.html